Qlik Community

Qlik Sense Cloud Discussions

Not applicable

Change of credentials

Hi,

is there any way how to change the name of the shared stream in case I am using Cloud+ subscription?

If it is not the case then how to change the name/surname for the existing client?

Warm regards,

Alex

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Employee
Employee

Re: Change of credentials

Hi Alex - I assume you mean Qlik Sense Cloud Business - if so if you are the workspace owner you should be able to rename the stream in the settings are:

I show this here: https://youtu.be/MOkE1CsZzdA?t=8m28s

You can click the ... button next to the stream to rename it.

To change the name of the client you may need to contact the cloud team: using the feedback link in the menu.

Let me know how else we can help.

Also just in case you have not seen them, these may be helpful:

New to Qlik Sense Cloud Videos

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Regards,

Michael Tarallo (@mtarallo) | Twitter

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
5 Replies
Employee
Employee

Hi Alex - I assume you mean Qlik Sense Cloud Business - if so if you are the workspace owner you should be able to rename the stream in the settings are:

I show this here: https://youtu.be/MOkE1CsZzdA?t=8m28s

You can click the ... button next to the stream to rename it.

To change the name of the client you may need to contact the cloud team: using the feedback link in the menu.

Let me know how else we can help.

Also just in case you have not seen them, these may be helpful:

New to Qlik Sense Cloud Videos

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Regards,

Michael Tarallo (@mtarallo) | Twitter

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
Not applicable

Hi Mate,

I have Cloud+, not business
Thank for suggesting to contact "feedback".

Will update once they reply.

Warm regards,

Alex

zma
New Contributor II

Hi Alex,

There has no way to change the shared stream name if you have the cloud plus subscription. This is only possible with the cloud business subscription. Also, you can only change the password today, not the name/username for your client.

Regards,

Zack

Not applicable

Hi there,

update: the stream name was changed through renaming the account.

Issue solved.

You can do it by contacting the support through "feedback" as suggested by Michael Tarallo above.

This seems like to be the only option for Cloud+ users.

Warm regards,

Alex

Employee
Employee

Hi Alex - can you update the post to Correct instead of helpful, that way it displays in lined with your original post?

Thanks

Mike

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
Community Browser