Qlik Community

Qlik Sense Cloud Discussions

Highlighted
nicolafisherjar
New Contributor

Changes to a Published App

Hi, 

I have published an App created in a June 2018 version of Qlik Sense but when the App is published online (Feb 2018 version) the colours of the measures and graphs are changed. Does anyone know a way around this to ensure the colours stay the same? I have chosen the colours when creating the measures (example below) but they still change in the visualisations. In the example below once I have published the app the measure colour is changed to yellow - any ideas why?

Capture.PNG

Thanks 

Labels (4)
2 Replies
Employee
Employee

Re: Changes to a Published App

Hi,

Is the app You shared residing in Your Personal space/stream or in a Business space/stream?

Are You using any theme other than Classic?

What color options are set in Your visualization?

Are You using Master Measures with color settings on them?

Can You post an example app?

Best Regards

Lucke

nicolafisherjar
New Contributor

Re: Changes to a Published App

Hi,

The app was created in my personal stream and is then published to a business stream which is where the change occurs. 

The app is using the theme 'Sense Focus' however this is the same as a different app I do the same thing with and there is no colour change there.

Within the visualisation there are a variety of colour options set; where a colour has been selected within the master measure the colour is set to 'Use Library', some others have a colour chosen only in the visualisation  and others have conditional colours which also alter - all of these are changing when the app is moved. 

When I am moving the App there is a change in the colour I have selected within the master measure itself, for example the measure below changes from dark green to a rusty red colour and a light blue changes to a yellow within the measure itself. 

I will try to replicate and post an app if possible.

Many thanks in advance

Graph colour selections.PNGVisualisation colour optionsMeasure colour.PNGMaster Measure colour