Qlik Community

Qlik Sense Cloud Discussions

Not applicable

Click on app... it just loads forever

All,

I've created a new app on Qlik Cloud and when I click on it, it opens the new tab and then just loads indefinitely, never bringing the app up. I've tried creating new apps (which also hang but when you close them and refresh the main page, they appear in the My Work list).

Its essentially unusable, which is a shame as its such a great tool on the desktop version. Any advice on what I can try/do differently, would be great.

Emily

22 Replies
Not applicable

Re: Click on app... it just loads forever

Did you try Right Click -> Open Without Data ?

Not applicable

I don't have that option.

Just to be clear on what i'm doing in case I am doing it totally wrong.

On the Qlik Cloud Hub screen.

Under 'My Work'

Click on the App

A new tab opens with the title of the app, but never loads.

I tried right clicking on the app when i was in the 'My Work' screen, but it only gives me the following options:

Download, Duplicate, Remove, Publish

mmt
New Contributor III

Hi Emily,

Our Cloud Operations Team is looking into the issue and hope to have it resolved shortly.

Warm regards,

Melissa Spires

Qlik

robert99
Valued Contributor II

Hi

Ive had this issue right from the time cloud business was first launched. Its fine with me for Apps under 50MB. But anything over this size does not open the majority of times I try. But around 1 time out of 10 it does.

Qlik really need to resolve this. I'm a little surprised that this is such a big issue to sort out.

Not applicable

It's doing it on anything I try and all are really small in size.

I tried it last night at about 8pm UK time and it worked fine. Try it again now and it hangs. Seems to be when the cloud is busy perhaps.

Frustrating as its totally unusable. A shame when it's got so much potential. Will have to look for another solution

chrisellis
Contributor

I have had the same problem today.

I created the app and then tried opening it to start editing and it wont load.

I have tried in Internet Explorer and Google Chrome and no luck.

Regards

Chris

mmt
New Contributor III

Hi Chris - can you send me a note to cloudsuccess@qlik.com so I can create a support ticket for you?

Thank you!

Melissa Spires

Manager, Global Cloud Success Team

mmt
New Contributor III

Hi Emily - I'm sorry for the continued poor performance.  We have a support ticket open for your issue and I am seeking an update.  Can you send me an email to cloudsuccess@qlik.com with your contact details so I can reach out to you directly?

Warm regards,

Melissa

mmt
New Contributor III

Hi Robert - our Cloud Operations team is actively working on performance improvements.  In the meantime, if you are unable to open your larger apps, please let me know and I will open a support ticket for you.

Warm regards,

Melissa

Community Browser