Qlik Community

Qlik Sense Cloud Discussions

robert99
Valued Contributor II

Cloud Business. Large Apps >50 MB will not open

Hi

The App will mostly open in the stream (hasn't opened once)

But not the work-space. Not always though. I have tried about 10 times over the last week or so . It opened once

The other times it stayed stuck on the popping bubbles screen

Regards Robert

6 Replies

Re: Cloud Business. Large Apps >50 MB will not open

I reckon Qlik Support is better equipped to address your problem

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
robert99
Valued Contributor II

Thanks gysbert

I tried this. But its a bit unclear what the correct process is.

Hello Robert,

your issue has been reported to the staff that takes care of the Cloud, and you will be contacted  by them.

Since your account is not connected to any paid subscription, this Support Case will be closed.

Have a great day!

Qlik Support

If you're using Qlik Cloud Business then you're a Qlik customer since you're using a paid service. So that response you got doesn't seem appropriate.

Apparently the account you used is not know to Qlik as belonging to a Qlik Partner or Qlik Customer. You can use the Qoncierge service to try to set that straight. Try that first and if it doesn't help we'll invoke higher powers.

robert99
Valued Contributor II

Hi gysbert

Ive got clients that want to start using (testing) cloud business. And neither are small. They want to test cloud business as a potential means of sharing Apps with other business's to begin with (this also exposes Qlik Sense more widely). Plus maybe use within their business in some cases. One already is using the server version but I see both workings side by side.

I have pointed out the refresh doesn't work bug before and it still doesn't work. So this bug and the large Apps not opening issue are major problems with this product. I sometimes wonder if Qlik are really fully committed to the cloud. I think it could become potentially huge but Qlik need to iron out these bugs ASAP.

@mto‌: can you help Robert get in touch with the right people?

shl
Contributor

Hi Robert, I have escalated your issue to our internal teams to investigate.  We will first determine if it is an account-specific issue or a software issue.

Could you please send to my email account, the email you are using in your Cloud account so we can take a closer look:

sarah.kohler@qlik.com

Community Browser