Qlik Community

Qlik Sense Cloud Discussions

saranshbh
New Contributor

Cloud Storage on Qlik/ Any other platform

Hi,

I wish to use Qlik Cloud sense, for some high end analytics, but am unable to figure out which tool must I use for Data Storage over the cloud.

Can someone please guide me on which database system would be the easiest and fastest to link into Qlik ?

1 Reply
Highlighted
Employee
Employee

Re: Cloud Storage on Qlik/ Any other platform

Hi Saransh,

You may want to check out these videos first:

New to Qlik Sense Cloud Videos

Qlik Sense Cloud - Importing and working with data (video)

Depending on the edition of Qlik Sense Cloud - we support a few different sources - by default you can use files - and import them into Qlik Sense Cloud.

I also created a technique using the REST Connector that allows you access file data from Dropbox - just to give you an idea:

Update your Qlike Sense Cloud Business workgroup data files with REST and Dropbox - Proof of Concept

If you can provide a bit more information, we can further assist.

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Regards,

Michael Tarallo (@mtarallo) | Twitter

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
Community Browser