Qlik Community

Qlik Sense Cloud Discussions

qbsretail
New Contributor II

Connector connect error QlikCloud

Hello,

Starting yesterday I get this error on all the connections that I have in Qlik Sense Cloud.

I don't know how to fix. Any idea?

Please, help!

eroare.jpg

Regards,

Iulian.

6 Replies
YoussefBelloum
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Connector connect error QlikCloud

Hi,

what are you trying to connect to on your app?

sanderweyens
New Contributor

I am having the exact same problem, trying to reload data from a MS SQL database server:

Connector connect error: SQL##f - SqlState: IM003, ErrorCode: 160, ErrorMsg: Specified driver could not be loaded due to system error 126: The specified module could not be found. (Qlik-mssql, C:\Program Files\Common Files\Qlik\Custom Data\QvOdbcConnectorPackage\SimbaMSSQL\lib\SQLServerODBC_sb64.dll).

This person is having the same problem as well:

SqlState: IM003, ErrorCode: 160

This is an app that was working before, now just trying to reload the data.

qbsretail
New Contributor II

I want to connect my app to a database. I create a connection (ODBC). I set server, port, database, user name and password. I have worked in this way before and was fine. I really don't know what happened now! I get this error when I press "Load data".

YoussefBelloum
Esteemed Contributor

you mean it was working for you before on the cloud ? Or you juste moved to the cloud ?

qbsretail
New Contributor II

It was working. I work with Qlik Sense Cloud in this mode about two months. Starting yesterday I have this problem.

qscbwhgroup
New Contributor

Yes, the MS SQL server connector was working fine until 31/1-2018. As from yesterday 1/2-2018 following error message appears:

ERROR [IM003] Specified driver could not be loaded due to system error 126: The specified module could not be found. (Qlik-mssql

I've reported this issue to the support portal:

01323072 - Unable to load data from MS SQL Server, ERROR [IM003]

Community Browser