Qlik Community

Qlik Sense Cloud Discussions

harm_snaphaan
New Contributor II

Data refresh not working in Qlik Sense Cloud Business

We have multiple customers that have a Qlik Sense Cloud Business Subscription. We noticed that since January 14th 2019 the automatic data refresh for published apps is not working. When we try to refresh the data by hand (right click app in workspace and hit refresh) we get an error that the refresh failed and we should try again at a later stage.

When we refresh the data from the data editor in the app it works as normal. I can't get in contact with the support department. It is not possible to login to the support portal with a Cloud Business account and the option to create a 'guest ticket' has disappeared. 

Hope that someone can confirm and, more important, solve this issue.

10 Replies
Employee
Employee

Re: Data refresh not working in Qlik Sense Cloud Business

I did a quick check and found that my scheduled reloads had been reset so that they weren't reloading, but that doesn't sound like a match for your issue.

I also testing right clicking on the app and updating the data and that worked correctly.

Can you post an image of the error message, or at least the text that you receive?

Regards,
Joe

harm_snaphaan
New Contributor II

Hi Joe, when I look at the 'refresh schedule' it failed:

Schermafbeelding 2019-01-18 om 16.30.30.png

When I try to do a 'manual refresh' I get the following notification after a couple of seconds:

Schermafbeelding 2019-01-18 om 16.31.29.png 

It says the the refresh of the xxx app failed and that I should try again later. I tried this for several customers (different subscriptions) and they all get the same error. 

Employee
Employee

I will report this and work to get you some answers.

Joe

Employee
Employee

This has been logged as a bug with the Engine, and appears to be related to a connector issue. I will keep you posted here as I am updated.

Regards,
Joe

carpentiere
New Contributor II

I confirm that i also have the automatic data refresh for published apps that is not working since January 14th 2019 .

We only use the SQL driver in the apps.

Hope you solve this issue.

Regards,

Wouter
New Contributor II

I am experiencing exactly the same issues my apps. I'm only using the Azure SQL database connector.

Does anyone received a resolution from Qlik? My support ticket has been open since last Tuesday.

Tx

Wouter

Partner
Partner

I have the same issue- using only Microsoft SQL Connector. Waiting for response from Qlik  Support.

Highlighted
Sebastiaan
New Contributor II

Dear Qlik,

This has been the case for almost a week now.

Is there any sign when this issue will be resolved?

Kind regards,

Sebastiaan

carpentiere
New Contributor II

Hi,

Refreshing works since last night.

Capture.JPG