Qlik Community

Qlik Sense Cloud Discussions

Highlighted
Not applicable

Help! I published my App to QlikCloud and my Personal App in gone???

I published my app so I could get some user feedback from my report audience.  I went to make enhancement to my app and it was GONE!  Now, I can't refresh my data, make design changes or even see my code!  SERIOUSLY FLAW if this cannot be fixed!. 

This would be like my dropzone file disappearing after it was published to AccessPoint in enterprise platform.  Very disappointing.  I need my app back pronto if I'm to continue using this tool and promoting it to my clients!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Employee
Employee

Re: Help! I published my App to QlikCloud and my Personal App in gone???

Hi Nicole - Publishing your personal app to the shared cloud means it was moved to the shared cloud, you can right click the app in the shared stream and unpublish the application in order for it to be present in your personal stream again. 

Please let us know if you have any issues.

/Karl

Cloud Operations

3 Replies
coskunist
New Contributor III

Hello, you can download the app to your Qlik desktop, then you can modify. 

I'm not sure if I understood the problem.

Employee
Employee

Hi Nicole - Publishing your personal app to the shared cloud means it was moved to the shared cloud, you can right click the app in the shared stream and unpublish the application in order for it to be present in your personal stream again. 

Please let us know if you have any issues.

/Karl

Cloud Operations

Not applicable

I do have to say...that I originally tried to right click and didn't get that menu.  I'm glad it's working now and I can resume my work.  Thank you.