Qlik Community

Qlik Sense Cloud Discussions

Not applicable

How to apply a license to a Qlik Sense Cloud user?

Good morning.

We have the license sent to us by email. But I created the user, but this is like a 14 day trial. How do I link the license with the user?

Thanks in advance.

Regards.

4 Replies
mmt
New Contributor III

Re: How to apply a license to a Qlik Sense Cloud user?

Good morning Xavier,

I am assuming that you are referring about access to Qlik Sense Cloud Business? In order to "link the license with the user" the owner of the Qlik Sense Cloud Business workgroup must have an available/unused seat, and invite the user to join the workgroup by using the email address associated with their exiting cloud account.

Here are some more detailed resources:

Qlik Sense Cloud Business - Group Owner Quick Reference Guide

Qlik Sense Cloud Business - Orientation

I will reach out to you via email and connect you with your regional Cloud Success team member to ensure you're able to access your licenses. You can reach us at cloudsuccess@qlik.com anytime.

Warm regards,

Melissa

Employee
Employee

Hello Xavier,

Thanks for your question - please take a look at this video which shows you how to set up the authorization for the seats of users you may have purchased.

Qlik Sense Cloud Business - Orientation

It walks you through the invite and admin process as well as a few other things you may find interesting.

Main videos here:

New to Qlik Sense Cloud Videos

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Regards,

Michael Tarallo (@mtarallo) | Twitter

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
rodrigo_lozano
New Contributor

Hello, Xavier.

Were you able to apply your Cloud Business license from a LEF (Key + Control Number)?

I'm in the same situation.

Thanks!

Not applicable

Hi Rodrigo.

The first user who responds to the email is automatically the administrator. We want to change this, but at this time we can't do it.

Regards

Community Browser