Qlik Community

Qlik Sense Cloud Discussions

Highlighted
amenityanalytic1
New Contributor

Intermittent error: your cloud cannot be loaded, please try again later.

Over the last few days I keep having issues accessing my Qlik Cloud. It is generally slow and won't load past 50%, or it will give me the below error:

Picture1.png

2 Replies
Employee
Employee

Re: Intermittent error: your cloud cannot be loaded, please try again later.

Hi Amenity - the issue is being looked at.

Please also contact support following this process:

Found a bug or a product related problem? You can open a case!

Let me know if you have any other questions

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Regards,

Michael Tarallo

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
alexeyrv
New Contributor

Re: Intermittent error: your cloud cannot be loaded, please try again later.

Hi all. The same situation with EU url. https://eu.qlikcloud.com/hub/user/5a2088eddf2866000135f7c9/Alexey%20Ryzhkov

Also have the error "Connetion lost ..." (red text at the bottom) but it still works. So no idea. Sometimes very rare the connection is really lost.
Very slow even at start of interface. About 14 hours ago didnt save an app. After 1 hour of work and testing I got "last saved" version without new updates. And no button "save" in the qlik cloud.

1. No information is the app saved even it works right now.

2. Can't force save the app

3. When drag&drop some elements like field or table, or other it freezed and impossible to delete. One way I found is close and reload the app then delete the element which cause the problem

4. Slow work

Hope its temporary problem.
It's a pity. In the may'18 it works well to demonstrate power of BI.
BR,
Alexey