Qlik Community

Qlik Sense Cloud Discussions

Not applicable

Inviting users in qlik cloud

Good Morning,
i've qlik cloud bussines subscription and in the workspace i can't add members to my group. My "Invite members" button is not active.
Can You help me?

Thanks.
m.

1 Reply
Employee
Employee

Re: Inviting users in qlik cloud

Hello Marcin,

Thanks for your question. I may be wrong if there is another issue, however, this is most likely because you only purchased 1 seat - which would be for yourself. Qlik Sense Cloud Business requires you to purchase more than 1 seat. 1 for you and some number of users.

I speak about this here in the video: Qlik Sense Cloud - Upgrading to Qlik Sense Cloud Business - YouTube  at this time code: Qlik Sense Cloud - Upgrading to Qlik Sense Cloud Business - YouTube

You can learn more here as well.

New to Qlik Sense Cloud Videos

Let us know how you do.

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Regards,

Michael Tarallo (@mtarallo) | Twitter

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
Community Browser