Qlik Community

Qlik Sense Cloud Discussions

rileyv22
New Contributor II

Is Qlik Sense Cloud Down?

When I open an App - I get a blank white screen no matter what file I open.  Is there an issue today?

19 Replies
tshimadajr
New Contributor

Re: Is Qlik Sense Cloud Down?

Same issue here. And when it opens, I am getting invalid visualization errors on pie charts and regular tables.

I started noticing this behavior yesterday.

Any support is appreciated.

ldchestn
New Contributor

Same here, 5 different workspaces, all users.

What gives?

Employee
Employee

Hi guys I am told they are looking into this, hope to have an answer soon.

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
binodus1
New Contributor II

Thanks Michael, I'm facing this problem since yesterday early morning. Is really too much time!

We are now just testing our apps to see if we shall migrate into cloud, but this is dissapointing.

I contacted someone from Qlik yesterday, and told about this issue but no one contacted me.....

What if you have operational apps you really need to work in your business!????

Employee
Employee

I understand and I wish I had more information, promise to get back to as many as I can when I get an update.

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
ldchestn
New Contributor

I have a support ticket in as well, along with 5 analysts that are twiddling there thumbs...do your apps refresh at the scheduled time? Can you add someone to an open seat with no issue? Starting to think they don't want us in the cloud...

binodus1
New Contributor II

I agree with you Dean, in Cloud Business you can only schedule a single daily app refresh. But, you can manually refresh the app through your workspace... BUT.. the funny thing is that the app is only refreshed in the stream where is published, NOT in the workspace (where you will be still seeing the automatically scheduled refreshed app).
This does not make any sense... you must jump from you workspace to the stream after refreshed the app, to open it and see updated data....

ldchestn
New Contributor

One of the main hurdles we have is with the scheduled refresh. Yes it is limited to only one per day, but if I set it to refresh at 08:00, I expect it to kick off and refresh at 08:00 each day ... sometimes it is 11:00 before it even starts smh ... we expect it to refresh at a certain time, but have been completely unable to rely on it.

robert99
Valued Contributor II

Hi

This is the way it has been set up to work. Its illogical and confusing. I have to give certain users access to the workspace to do this update (that I would prefer only had access to the stream). And then they stay in the workspace rather than using the stream.

The obvious way to set this up would be to give selected stream users the option to update from the stream. As it is its just confusing and not practical to operate