Qlik Community

Qlik Sense Cloud Discussions

Not applicable

Manage members for invite but invite button show disable And I can’t increase group member

how to invite setting when I setting Manage members for invite Follower but invite button show disable

And I can’t increase group member

What should I do.  advice please

invite button disable.jpg

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
zma
New Contributor II

Re: Manage members for invite but invite button show disable And I can’t increase group member

Hi Teerayuth,

First time you subscribed for 1 seat and that means you can't invite any members however you can go to group settings and increase your seat numbers. Once you do that then you have to wait for the confirmation mail and then the invite button will be activated and you will be able to invite other members into your group.

Cheers,

Zack

4 Replies
zma
New Contributor II

Re: Manage members for invite but invite button show disable And I can’t increase group member

Hi Teerayuth,

First time you subscribed for 1 seat and that means you can't invite any members however you can go to group settings and increase your seat numbers. Once you do that then you have to wait for the confirmation mail and then the invite button will be activated and you will be able to invite other members into your group.

Cheers,

Zack

Not applicable

HI Zack.

Thank for reply me,

but I don't know how to setting group , when I click workspace group 'VER' on the left or manage member button on the right  I can't find how to  increase your seat numbers.

can you advice me Step by Step?

regards

Teerayuth

1.jpg

2.jpg

zma
New Contributor II

Hi Teerayuth,

First, you go inside your group which is VER and you can find the settings icon on the top right corner of your group. You hit the setting icon then you hit the settings tab which is beside your member's tab. Once you hit the settings tab then you can see the manage button. Click the manage button and you move to your subscription page. Under the product name column, you can find your current subscription and you click the details link. Then you move to a new page and from there you can upgrade your current seat number. Hope that helps.

Cheers,

Zack

manage.png

Not applicable

Hi Zack

I able to invite other members into my group already.

Thank so much for your advice

regard

Teerayuth

Community Browser