Qlik Community

Qlik Sense Cloud Discussions

Highlighted
Partner
Partner

No Qlik Cloud Custom Object avaialable yet

Hi there,

I am trying to figure it out when and what extensions are/will be avaalable in Qlik Cloud.
The releases made in Sep and Nov last year were very promising on this matter, based on the idea of certified extensions...

Yet, as of today, (may 2018) I still cannot see a single extension or other Custom Object in the respective the menu...

Biblio: https://help.qlik.com/en-US/sense-cloud/Subsystems/CloudHub/Content/Visualizations/create-visualizat...

So I wonder: is there any clear horizon for having this up and running ?
(at least for the 4 ones mentioned in this post by @MichaelTarallo ... Certified Extensions - Coming to a Cloud Near You!  )

I am also interested to find out if these will be available both in Free Cloud and Business Cloud, as well ?

Tx in advance for bringing light on this matter ! !

Sempre fi,

Cotiso

4 Replies
Employee
Employee

Re: No Qlik Cloud Custom Object avaialable yet

Hi Cotiso - I am inquiring on an update for this. I hope to have an answer soon. I am aware that they made an announcement at our customer and partner event, however I was not in that session. I hope to have a reply today.

Regards,

Mike Tarallo

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
mr_west-ocean
New Contributor

Hi Michael,

Any update on this? The Custom Object options is available at the left bar in edition mode, but it's empty and I can't find a way to add Custom Objects to my account.

Thanks.

Employee
Employee

Hi Marcelo - thanks for reaching out - no change at this time - that location was slated for supported, approved extensions in Qlik Sense Cloud. At this time, though we understand the community has a desire to have extensions in cloud, it is being considered, but I do not have a time-frame just yet.

Regards,

Mike T

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
Reto
New Contributor

Hey, any update on this? For us this would be a "blocker" to not move to qlik sense cloud!