Issue appears now since a few hours:
- Pivot table is simply showing blank fields - when exporting I see there is value there
- This is new - since my reload
- Background color expression or Text color expression is not set
- Reload of page / deleting cookies - is not helping
- Browser: Version 61.0.3132.0 (Official Build) canary (64-bit)
EDIT: Documents Screenshot and XLS export are attached...
Okay - 2x re-load helped... now the values are there again...
The same issue has been reported by an user in my environment.
The pivot table does not show all the values but if we hover over the value is displayed. (March = 22)
Have you faced this issue again?
I'm having the same issue, sometimes a reload works, sometimes it doesn't. Any updates from your side?
Hi Robert, I just did reload the data 2 times... this helped.
I have exactly same issue- reload doens't work. The minute I expand a Column, almost all data disappers, but when I hoover with mouse I can see value.
Qlik must find a solution to this issue that has been existing only for the past week...
EDIT: I have now tried to open from FireFox instead of Chrome, and everything works fine now. So this must be something in relation to the Google Chrome and QlikCloud?