Qlik Community

Qlik Sense Cloud Discussions

Not applicable

Qlik Business Cloud Invite Not Working?

Hi,

We on Qlik Sense Cloud Business and my colleague invited myself to a group/workspace. The problem is although I received the invite popup in my account and accepted and his name has appeared under Streams on the left side of the screen, there is nothing listed when I select it. I am also missing the Workspaces section. Could anyone advise on what we may be doing incorrectly?

Qlik 14-07-2017 14-25-35.jpg

Qlik14-07-2017 14-27-47.jpg

Thanks,

Tristan

8 Replies
Employee
Employee

Re: Qlik Business Cloud Invite Not Working?

Hi Tris

Have you seen this video that shows you step by step using different user accounts and roles?

Qlik Sense Cloud Business - Orientation

It could be that you did not assign (or the Workspace owner) has not assigned the appropriate roles to you.

Let me know how you do.

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Regards,

Michael Tarallo (@mtarallo) | Twitter

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
Not applicable

Hi Mike,

Thanks for the reply. Yes I have seen those links and watched the video. Unfortunately, things still seem to not be working. Here is a screenshot of my colleague Neal's settings and they look correct to me as in the video.

Qlik 14-07-2017 17-14-07.jpg

After refreshing and even logging in and out, my screen remains the same as the screenshots posted before with no Workspaces section and nothing under Streams.

Thanks,

Tris

Employee
Employee

OK let me see if there are any known issues that I am not aware of.

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
Employee
Employee

So just to be clear - when you login - you do not see the Workspace that you have edit rights to?

Gemini Bullhorn - does not show up?

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
shl
Contributor

Hi Tris,

The personal space share from "Neal" is successfully associated to the account you have logged into, but there is no evidence in your screen shot that the Business Group sharing has been associated to your account (neither the Stream nor the Workspace).  Please confirm you are both using the same exact email address (e.g., sometimes there are multiple email address forms that are delivered to the same email inbox like sarah.kohler@qlik.com and sarah.kohler@qliktech.com). 

If this is all accurate, please reach out to Qoncierge using CustomerSupport@qlik.com to investigate your email address to see if there is something happening on the back end preventing the expected association.

Reach out if you need more help on this.... sarah.kohler@qlik.com (or sarah.kohler@qliktech.com!)

Employee
Employee

Thanks Sarah!

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
Not applicable

Hi Sarah,

Thanks for the reply. Yes, I can definitely confirm we using the correct email addresses, I even removed myself from Neal's account and re-invited myself again and reassigned the permissions to workspace and streams but still nothing. Another thing is that I went to the Qlik support site and clicked the VISIT OUR PORTAL button I get a Salesforce Single Sign-On SAML error, I wonder if this is part of the problem between our accounts.

I will reach out to CustomerSupport@Qlik.com as suggested and keep you all posted.

Thanks again,

Tris

Not applicable

Hi again,

I was contacted by support and they mentioned that Neal and myself require a business account for me to simply view Neal's streams, is this correct? Currently, Neal purchased an additional Qlik Sense Cloud Business Group Members subscription to be able to invite me, so do I also need a Business account for myself to be able to access his Streams? If so, information is very vague on this in the documentation.

Thanks,

Tris

Community Browser