Qlik Community

Qlik Sense Cloud Discussions

caerlas_sean
New Contributor

Qlik Cloud down?

09:00 GMT 04 Apr 2016

Can anyone else access their apps on Qlik Cloud this morning?

All I get when opening an app is

The system is not available at the moment. Please try again later.

In the meantime, feel free to check out Qlik.com

Not the most helpful error message!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Employee
Employee

Re: Qlik Cloud down?

Hi Sean - If you refresh your browser after getting the error message does the app open up for you? We are tracking an issue which seems to only affect first time load of the newly created/uploaded apps which we plan to deploy a fix for either this afternoon or tomorrow.

Please let me know if after refreshing browser it still doesn't open and Cloud Operations will investigate further.

Thanks.

/Karl

Cloud Operations

6 Replies
MVP
MVP

Hi Sean,

I've just gone in fine, but I have seen that message in the past.  Just try a reload.

Which browser are you using?  I have found Chrome to be less reliable for QlikID logins than IE (sadly).

Steve

caerlas_sean
New Contributor

Hi Steve,

Thanks for the reply. I have narrowed the issue down a bit more. It would seem that I can access apps which I uploaded previously, but new ones I have uploaded this morning will not open and I get the message given above.

I'm using Chrome version 49.0.2623.110 m (64-bit) , but get the same result in Microsoft Edge (IE is blocked on our network).

The apps open fine in Qlik Sense Desktop, so I don't think there is any corruption.

Sean

Employee
Employee

Hi Guys - added Qlik Cloud team eyes - kha

Please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT / HELPFUL so our team and other members know that your question(s) has been answered to your satisfaction.

Regards,

Mike Tarallo

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
Employee
Employee

Hi Sean - If you refresh your browser after getting the error message does the app open up for you? We are tracking an issue which seems to only affect first time load of the newly created/uploaded apps which we plan to deploy a fix for either this afternoon or tomorrow.

Please let me know if after refreshing browser it still doesn't open and Cloud Operations will investigate further.

Thanks.

/Karl

Cloud Operations

caerlas_sean
New Contributor

Hi Karl,

The error message had changed to something else, but then when I refreshed, the app started fine.

I tried uploading another app and this opened correctly first time.

Whatever you did seems to have fixed it for me.

Thanks,

Sean

Employee
Employee

Sean - I forgot to mention that there was a sick node in EU region which i had to reboot (right before i answered this thread), after looking at our real time dashboard i see you were being load balanced to that particular node.  This issue will be fixed with the next release either later today or tomorrow as well.

Apologies for any inconvenience this has caused.

Regards.

/Karl

Cloud Operations

Community Browser