Qlik Community

Qlik Sense Cloud Discussions

sandeepj13
New Contributor III

Qlik Sense Cloud Architecture ? How is it different from Qlik Sense Architecture.

Hi,

I would like to know the Qlik Sense Cloud Architecture and how is it different from Qlik Sense Architecture.

Is there any documentation for the same.

Regards,

Sandeep J

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Employee
Employee

Re: Qlik Sense Cloud Architecture ? How is it different from Qlik Sense Architecture.

Hi Sandeep -

Thanks for your question. Can you please elaborate your need for this? Is it simply curiosity? In essence the Qlik architecture is similar - BOTH on premise and cloud use our associative technology - but cloud has additional scalability components that I believe are micro services based - you may want to check out this blog to learn more and see where we are heading:

Hope this helps.

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Regards,

Michael Tarallo (@mtarallo) | Twitter

Qlik

1 Reply
Employee
Employee

Re: Qlik Sense Cloud Architecture ? How is it different from Qlik Sense Architecture.

Hi Sandeep -

Thanks for your question. Can you please elaborate your need for this? Is it simply curiosity? In essence the Qlik architecture is similar - BOTH on premise and cloud use our associative technology - but cloud has additional scalability components that I believe are micro services based - you may want to check out this blog to learn more and see where we are heading:

Hope this helps.

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Regards,

Michael Tarallo (@mtarallo) | Twitter

Qlik