Qlik Community

Qlik Sense Cloud Discussions

sri_c003
Contributor

Qlik Sense Cloud data file download

Is there any way to download the data file I had uploaded to "my data files" earlier. All I see is an option to remove, and don't see a download button/option.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Employee
Employee

Re: Qlik Sense Cloud data file download

Hello Srinivas - this is not possible at the moment, however our staff should be able to retrieve it for you if necessary - you can use the Feedback link in the menu up top to send them a message.

Let me know if you need further assistance.

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Regards,

Michael Tarallo (@mtarallo) | Twitter

Qlik

4 Replies
Employee
Employee

Hello Srinivas - this is not possible at the moment, however our staff should be able to retrieve it for you if necessary - you can use the Feedback link in the menu up top to send them a message.

Let me know if you need further assistance.

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Regards,

Michael Tarallo (@mtarallo) | Twitter

Qlik

sri_c003
Contributor

Thanks Michael, I was only curious to see if there was a way that existed that I was not aware of.

logicode
New Contributor III

Hi Srinivas

As a workaround, if you really needed the data from your uploaded data file, you could load it into an app, create a table of the original data & download the table from the app itself.

Just don't access the app in streams as you cannot export data from published apps at this stage.

Hope this helps?

Regards

Leigh

sri_c003
Contributor

Thanks Leigh, that's a nice workaround. Marking your answer as helpful for anyone looking into this in future.