Qlik Community

Qlik Sense Cloud Discussions

Primrose
New Contributor

Qlik Sense: Move sheets

Hi all,

I have troubles trying to rearrange my sheets in apps since the Feb 2019 release. I experience this issue both in QS server and in the desktop version. I tried everything I found - like holding the left button of the mouse for some seconds, clicking first with the right button and then with the left, etc. Also I should note that I tried with apps that had no section access, so this is not the problem.

Does anyone experience the same issue? Do you have any suggestions?

Thank you for your help!

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
mark_costa
Contributor

Re: Qlik Sense: Move sheets

I tested that on my Qlik Sense Desktop and everything is fine - just left click, hold and drag the sheet.

I tested that in the App Overview and also in the Sheets drop down menu - that shows up in the top right of the opened sheets.

Just a note: this Qlik Sense Desktop installation that I have is a brand-new one, it is not an upgrade from a previous version.

Regards,

Mark Costa

3 Replies
mark_costa
Contributor

I tested that on my Qlik Sense Desktop and everything is fine - just left click, hold and drag the sheet.

I tested that in the App Overview and also in the Sheets drop down menu - that shows up in the top right of the opened sheets.

Just a note: this Qlik Sense Desktop installation that I have is a brand-new one, it is not an upgrade from a previous version.

Regards,

Mark Costa

ganapati_h
Contributor III

Hi @Primrose ,

Its working fine in Feb 2019. Hope you are trying this in an unpublished app(in work area). Once published you cant move the sheets.

GH

Highlighted
Primrose
New Contributor

Thank you both for your replies!

Yes, I am trying to do this in an unpublished app. I still have no clue why I couldn't move in the desktop version. However I was more lucky with the hub. When I changed my browser, it allowed me to move the sheets.