Qlik Community

Qlik Sense Cloud Discussions

Highlighted
Partner
Partner

QlikSense Business Cloud App

I have created an App on Qliksense Desktop utilizing bunch of Excel files. The path of the Excel Files is defined as the local path  like

'lib://DemoFolder/Data.xlsx'.  Now I am moving the App to Business Cloud so how do I change the Paths to point to the business cloud or how how does it work

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Employee
Employee

Re: QlikSense Business Cloud App

Basically you want to edit the LOAD script in the FROM location for business it is:

[lib://Data files/<your data file . xls>]

Check out the video to get an idea.

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Regards,

Michael Tarallo

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
2 Replies
Employee
Employee

Hi Rehan,

I am preparing a video for you - standby 🙂

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Regards,

Michael Tarallo

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
Employee
Employee

Basically you want to edit the LOAD script in the FROM location for business it is:

[lib://Data files/<your data file . xls>]

Check out the video to get an idea.

Regards,

Michael Tarallo

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik