Qlik Community

Qlik Sense Cloud Discussions

Highlighted
marcos_herrera
Contributor II

QlikSense Cloud acitvate license (seats) with serial and control number

Hi Dear QlikSense Cloud - Qlik Communty

My name is Marcos Herrera, I’m an employ of Manar Technologies a Colombian Qlik Master Reseller company, we have a QlikSense Cloud license with 50 seats, we have a serial and control number, but I don’t know how can use this license in Qlik Cloud

Can you help me to activate this license, my account on Qlik is marcos.herrera asociated to my email marcos.herrera@manar.com.co

Thanks for your help

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Employee
Employee

Re: QlikSense Cloud acitvate license (seats) with serial and control number

Hi Marcos - I have checked with some products people - this sometimes happens I am told because of signing up for an annual account - however it is my understanding that you will not need to use those items - and you should be able to login to Qlik Sense Cloud and access the Workspace context for Qlik Sense Cloud Business - and start inviting members

Have you seen this video:

Qlik Sense Cloud Business - Orientation

Let me know how you do.

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Regards,

Michael Tarallo - Twitter

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
3 Replies
Employee
Employee

Hi Marcos - I have checked with some products people - this sometimes happens I am told because of signing up for an annual account - however it is my understanding that you will not need to use those items - and you should be able to login to Qlik Sense Cloud and access the Workspace context for Qlik Sense Cloud Business - and start inviting members

Have you seen this video:

Qlik Sense Cloud Business - Orientation

Let me know how you do.

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Regards,

Michael Tarallo - Twitter

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
marcos_herrera
Contributor II

Hi Michael

Thanks for your help, the video is well but not solve my problem, i created a new support case thanks

Regards

Employee
Employee

Great Marcos - please let us know what support says - co we can update this discussion thread as well, in case others experience the same issue.

Regards,

Mike T

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik