Qlik Community

Qlik Sense Cloud Discussions

Highlighted
prasannas
New Contributor II

Qliksense on Google cloud VM

Dear community,

I have installed Qliksense Feb release on Google cloud but after installing the qliksense I couldn't access the URL from my local desktop. Any suggestions if there are any changes do I neeed to perform on server. I am able to access the URL with in the Qliksense server but not from my desktop

4 Replies
MVP
MVP

Re: Qliksense on Google cloud VM

It is the Qlik Sense Enterprise and not Qlik Sense Desktop you installed on the Google Cloud right?

If you installed Qlik Sense Enterprise you will need to open some ports to allow communication on HTTPS. The documentation for Qlik Sense Server will tell you which.

The equivalent of what you find described for Amazon EC2: https://help.qlik.com/en-US/sense/February2018/Subsystems/PlanningQlikSenseDeployments/Content/Deplo...

prasannas
New Contributor II

Hi Petter,

Thanks for the reply. I will check the ports on server but to access the URL with in the server don't we require ports to be enabled? Since I am able to access the URL with localhost I am assuming required ports are opened.

bibhusharma05
New Contributor

Hello Prasanna,

It's great to hear that you have deployed QlikSense Enterprise on Google Cloud platform. We also have a similar requirement and we want to move our qliksense application with full data to google platform. Is there any documentation available for to get this done? Or at least a document for setup qliksense infra on google cloud?  I am just looking for a start.

Regards

Bibhu Sharma

Donati
New Contributor

I'm on same situation. I'm having troubles to install SSL certificate in GCP VM.