Qlik Community

Qlik Sense Cloud Discussions

Highlighted
matthewlau120
New Contributor

Setting User Access Right in Sheet Level

Hi All,

I have a question how to set the user access level in sheet level and I am using cloud enterprise version now.

Let me give an example of my screenshot:

User A don't have read and write access on dashboard one

User B have full access read and write access on dashboard one

Is there any solution on this?

Regards,

Matthew Lau

Tags (1)
Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Support
Support

Re: Setting User Access Right in Sheet Level

Hey,

Are you using Qlik Sense Cloud Business(Paid version)? If so for each user you(the admin) invite you will be able to manage members and chose whether a certain member has all Edit Access or just have view access to all or certain streams. 

If you are just using the personal version you can share a stream with up to 5 user but only you(the admin) will have access to edit the data in the streams 

Unfortunately with Qlik Sense Cloud Personal or Business, Section access cannot be granted so being able to govern a user with in a sheet is not possible. That is only possible in the Qlik Sense Server product. 

Please let me know if you have any other questsions and if this answered your question. 

George Thomas
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to mark a correct resolution or answer to your problem or question as correct.
1 Reply
Support
Support

Re: Setting User Access Right in Sheet Level

Hey,

Are you using Qlik Sense Cloud Business(Paid version)? If so for each user you(the admin) invite you will be able to manage members and chose whether a certain member has all Edit Access or just have view access to all or certain streams. 

If you are just using the personal version you can share a stream with up to 5 user but only you(the admin) will have access to edit the data in the streams 

Unfortunately with Qlik Sense Cloud Personal or Business, Section access cannot be granted so being able to govern a user with in a sheet is not possible. That is only possible in the Qlik Sense Server product. 

Please let me know if you have any other questsions and if this answered your question. 

George Thomas
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to mark a correct resolution or answer to your problem or question as correct.