Qlik Community

Qlik Sense Cloud Discussions

genapp001
New Contributor

SqlState: IM003, ErrorCode: 160

I can not update my Qlik Sense Cloud data I get the following error. Working with SQL

"Se ha producido el siguiente error:

Connector connect error: SQL##f - SqlState: IM003, ErrorCode: 160, ErrorMsg: Specified driver could not
be loaded due to system error 126: The specified module could not be found. (Qlik-mssql,
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Qlik\Custom Data\QvOdbcConnectorPackage\SimbaMSSQL\lib\SQLServerODBC_sb64.dll).
El error se ha producido aquí:
CUSTOM CONNECT TO ***

6 Replies
qscbwhgroup
New Contributor

Re: SqlState: IM003, ErrorCode: 160

Hello,

I have the same problem, I registered the incident in the portal; https://qliksupport.force.com/

01323072 - Unable to load data from MS SQL Server, ERROR [IM003) Specified driver could not be loaded due to system error 126: The specified module could not be found. (Qlik-mssql

Note: Post was translated to English by a community moderator as a courtesy. Please use English while in the main forums.

manuelgarciasan
New Contributor

I've got the same problem!

I think about it's a bug.

davidganly
New Contributor III

Having the same problem:

tried to setup a new connection and getting same issue

The following error occurred:

Connector connect error: SQL##f - SqlState: IM003, ErrorCode: 160, ErrorMsg: Specified driver could not be loaded due to system error  126: The specified module could not be found. (Qlik-mssql, C:\Program Files\Common Files\Qlik\Custom Data\QvOdbcConnectorPackage\SimbaMSSQL\lib\SQLServerODBC_sb64.dll)

slem1977
New Contributor

Same problem

Problem to connect to SQL azure DB.

davidganly
New Contributor III

I raised it with Qlik Support

genapp001
New Contributor

Friends.

It indicates to me that this problem was caused by an error and a solution has been introduced into the production about an hour ago.

Refresh your applications and reconfigure the connection