Qlik Community

Qlik Sense Cloud Discussions

Not applicable

can't upload my app

Why can't i share my app to my cloud?

It's already in my "personal cloud" and when i right click it to share it doesn't upload it.

Any thoughts?

A

7 Replies
nakul1001
Contributor II

Re: can't upload my app

When you are logged in to your Qlik Sense cloud (qlikcloud.com) and right click on the app you in the 'My Personal cloud' you will get option 'Publish to shared cloud'. Select that and give it a moment to have your app available in the 'My Shared cloud'. If you followed the exact same steps and can not see your app in the 'My shared Cloud' stream' then try to log out of the qlikcloud.com and log back in.

Not applicable

I have the same problem. Clicking on “Publish to Shared Cloud” results in “rolling” app icon, but it doesn’t publish to Shared stream. Tried it from a newly created account, then at home from a different PC… same thing.

This just happened yesterday (worked before then). Does this have anything to do with the migration of accounts from Qlik Sense to Qlik? Or the maintenance on Monday?

Employee
Employee

Apologies for the inconvenience currently we are testing a fix to be deployed to production either late today or tomorrow.  The workaround is to:

• Open the app
  • While the app is open in it's own tab
  • Go back to the original tab and publish the app from My personal cloud page

Hope this helps.

/Karl

Cloud Operations

mvn
New Contributor

Karl, the workaround worked!...thank you.

Not applicable

Hello Karl,

I tried to do what you recommended but Qlik Cloud doesn't want to open the app in it's own tab. I've got an error message saying "The system is not available at the moment. Please try again later."

Thanks for your help.

Highlighted
Employee
Employee

We deployed some fixes about an hour ago with means you should no longer have to do the workaround.

/Karl

Cloud Operations

Not applicable

Thank you Karl everything got back to normal on Tuesday evening.