Qlik Community

Qlik Sense Cloud Discussions

allotpayg
New Contributor II

my developer has made any changes to the apps in qlik sense from USA region , but even after 4 hours passed I am not seeing the change from UK location. How long i need to wait to see the latest qlik sense application?

Hi,

My developer has made some changes to the application of qlik sense from USA location by using company's id . When i am using same userid & authentication from UK location this change has not reflected even after 4 hours. can you help me if anything needs to be looked at after saving application in qlik sense cloud so that it will reflected immediately.

1 Reply
Employee
Employee

Re: my developer has made any changes to the apps in qlik sense from USA region , but even after 4 hours passed I am not seeing the change from UK location. How long i need to wait to see the latest qlik sense application?

Hello Manoranjan,

If you are using Qlik Sense Cloud and if YOU are only viewing the app as an invited Qlik Sense Cloud user to a shared stream - then the process for the owner of the app to refresh / update would be as follows:

1. Un-publish App from Shared Cloud Stream
  2. Edit the App as needed (make changes to app - add remove visualizations, expressions etc.)
  3. Reload Data if needed to refresh data
  4. Publish App back to Shared Cloud

Then you would access the Shared Stream and the app should be updated with the changes.

Please note Qlik Sense Cloud Business will soon be available - that might be something you and your colleagues will want to consider: read this for more info: Keep Your Head in the Clouds

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Regards,

Mike Tarallo

Qlik

kha

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
Community Browser