Qlik Community

Qlik Sense Cloud Documents

Qlik Sense Cloud Business - Group Editor Quick Reference Guide

Employee
Employee

Qlik Sense Cloud Business - Group Editor Quick Reference Guide

Who’s this for:

This quick reference guide is for Group Editors of a Qlik Sense® Cloud Business (QSCB) workspace(s). Group Editors are those who have access to a workspace(s) to create content and upload data. If you are a Group Owner please refer to the Qlik Sense® Cloud

Business – Group Owner Quick Reference Guide.

Other Guides:

For more detailed how-tos and information on using Qlik Sense Cloud - please visit:

New to Qlik Sense Cloud Videos available in the New to Qlik Sense Videos video index. You can also watch more videos in the Qlik cloud open section available in the Qlik Sense Cloud interface:

12-7-2016 1-53-31 PM.png

Comments
lucasvallinoto
Contributor

Hi Michael,

I have watched almost every video I could find about Qlik Cloud, and I'm finding it amazing.

I have played with other Cloud BI tools ( Power BI, for instance ) and there are some questions I can't figure out by myself how they work in Qlik Cloud. Any help is much appreciated, please.

1  ) Is there any central administration place? A QMC similar for the cloud?

2  ) Do clients need to buy tokens to use the shared reports? Or it's only the price per user per month and that's it?

3  ) I have tried to integrate my personal free cloud with my company's qlik Sense server, but couldn't find any place to do it. Is that possible at all from the free version?

Thank you so much for your amazing job with the demo videos,

Kind regards,

Lucas

0 Likes
Employee
Employee

Hi Lucas - great to hear! In regards to your questions:

1) Only for Qlik Sense Cloud business - there is a custom interface that allows you to select the members, roles and streams that are available for the purchased workspace.

2) For Qlik Sense Cloud Business it is 25/user  /month - that is a controlled environment for publishing to 3 streams controlling who sees and does what. Qlik Sense Cloud Basic - is free to share up to 5 users - but ALL apps in your personal stream can be seen by anyone that you invite.

3) Not yet - we are working on a hybrid enterprise cloud solution that will allow you to do so.

Thanks again - let me know how else I can be of assistance.

lucasvallinoto
Contributor

Thank you so much Michael,

One more question, since this was really helpful, please

In my tests ( free version ) I could only load data from Excel and CSV files apparently. I suppose with the Business Version I can also reload from a local database, if the client wish to do so?

Thanks again,

Regards,

Lucas

0 Likes
Employee
Employee

Hi Lucas - sorry for the delay - was out on holiday. Yes - at this time time we offer an on premise MS SQL connector:

you can learn more here: Qlik Sense Cloud Business - MS SQL Connector (video)

Hope this helps.

Version history
Revision #:
1 of 1
Last update:
‎2016-12-07 02:03 PM
Updated by: