Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Quaviur
Contributor
Contributor

Load data from MySQL with Qlik Sense Cloud

@Michael_Tarallo I was hoping you could help me get my MySQL database get connected with Qlik Sense Cloud. I have come to know that you guys are working on developing it. Is there any way I can import data from my MySQL database to Qlik Sense Cloud now?

7 Replies
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hi Quaviur - I am attempting to see what is available, I thought we had a MySQL Connector for Qlik Sense Cloud but we do not as of yet. Only in Qlik Sense Enterprise -  I have inquired with the products team. Thanks for your question.

Regards,

Mike T

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
Quaviur
Contributor
Contributor
Author

@Michael_Tarallo OK ! So what your saying is that I will be able to connect my MySQL database directly with Qlik Sense Cloud Enterprise Solution, Right?

Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Correct - Qlik Sense Enterprise - (licensed, on premise installation or installed in your own private cloud - (it is not available on our hosted Qlik Cloud environment).
Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
sharvanibc
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Hi,

Even I am trying to Load data from MySQL with Qlik Sense Cloud Business.

Heard that in latest upgrade of business cloud it is available,but i didn't see .

So please can you confirm on this.

Thanks and Regards,

Sharvani

Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hi Sharvani - who told you that? - currently I am not aware of any plans to add MySQL - but I inquired with the PM.

Qlik Sense Cloud Business currently supports:

2-26-2019 11-51-25 AM.png

So please clarify what you heard.

Thanks 🙂

Mike

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
sharvanibc
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Hi Mike Tarallo,

Thanks for the response and clarification.

Hope Mysql will be added in upcoming days.

Regards,

Sharvani

cyrusjou
Contributor
Contributor

I'm badly in need of a MySQL connector for Qlik Sense Cloud Business. @Michael_Tarallo  is there any chance that this will happen anytime in the near term? I'll be forced to move off of Qlik otherwise.