Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Qlik Sense Binary Load

Hi,

I have a Problem with the Qlik Sense Binary Load, hopefully you guys can help me.

I try to load a QlikView V 11.2 latest SR QVW with the Binary Load into Qlik Sense:

Thats the Binary Load (Yes, its the first statement in the script 😃 😞

Binary [lib://TPA_QVEntwicklung2/LO_2_ONE-TPA.qvw];

The Library object behind the Binary Load points to a UNC-Path to a QlikView-Server, because i always want to load to newest deployed QlikView QVW into Qlik Sense.

I have full acces to the UNC-Path, i can load all other documents like logfiles of some Data from the project Folder of the QVW, whicht resides at this path.

Only the Binary Load doenst work. The log says:

16.01.2015 17:36:50: 0002  Binary [lib://TPA_QVEntwicklung2/LO_2_ONE-TPA.qvw]

16.01.2015 17:36:50:       General Script Error

16.01.2015 17:36:50:       Execution Failed

16.01.2015 17:36:50:      Execution finished.

Has someone the same Problem ? Can someone help me ?

Than you very much.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Gysbert_Wassenaar

Can you binary load the same LO_2_ONE-TPA.qvw document if it's a copy on the local file system? Does the .qvw document contain section access?

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

Can you binary load the same LO_2_ONE-TPA.qvw document if it's a copy on the local file system? Does the .qvw document contain section access?

Not applicable
Author

Thank you Gysbert for the reply.

Yes, the document hast section access, i didn´t know that and didn´t test it.....

Is there a way to binary load a qvw with section access or do i have do make another qvw without section acess.

Thanks in advance

Flo

Gysbert_Wassenaar

Qlik Sense doesn't support Section Access at this time afaik, so I think you'll have to create another qvw without section access.