Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
florian_bertsch
Contributor III
Contributor III

Qlik Sense Extractor Connector - Error: no SAP ErrInfo available

Hello everybody,

I configured the Qlik Sense Extractor Connector to extract data from SAP ERP (Extractor: 0COSTCENTER_ATTR; this extractor is used to export data to a SAP BW for years).

If I start a data load in Qlik Script editor, I receive an error message: "Error: no SAP ErrInfo available". In the log file, there is:

Trying to access row values in a table which does not have any rows yet

Error: no SAP ErrInfo available

Does anybody faces the same problem or receives the same error message?

Do I have to import the Qlik transports separately in every SAP System (Development system / Quality system / Production system)?

Best regards,

Florian

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
florian_bertsch
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi Farid,

we could solve the problem. Missing configuration of the reginfo und secinfo files in SAP was responsible for the "no SAP ErrInfo".

Best regards,

Florian

View solution in original post

2 Replies
fchellaoui
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Hi Florian,

You have to "Activate" the Extractor in your extraction environment for Qlik (even if it was used by bw before, check the installation manual).

If that was already done, test a dummy extraction through RSA3 and see if you got results.

Actually I landed on this thread because we also get a random:

2018-06-09 06:15:04     Information from server: *******: Started job: *******************************

2018-06-09 06:15:33 Err FAILED 2LIS_11_VAITM Error: no SAP ErrInfo available

2018-06-09 06:15:35     Disconnected

While the extractions run like a charm 95% of the time, it can happen that it fails and that the delta is dropped.. Which is quite a headache to regenerate.

The error message is quite vague, I don't know if it is on SAP or Qlik side.

Any help appreciated.

Regards,

Farid

florian_bertsch
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi Farid,

we could solve the problem. Missing configuration of the reginfo und secinfo files in SAP was responsible for the "no SAP ErrInfo".

Best regards,

Florian