Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
escaper-
Contributor II
Contributor II

Qlik Sense - Office 365 Sharepoint connector - 403 Forbidden

Hi all,

I'm trying to use a web connector called: Qlik Office 365 Sharepoint Connector. The problem I get is that it wont let me get a file with data.

There is the base URL: 

https://xxxx.sharepoint.com

There is also a subsite path: 

sites/TestPlanner

I also have an unique ID for a file

7beb95b5-517d-4d74-85ee-54bd42b468c9

I tried the other options and all of those work - for example getlists, subsites, llistfolders. The problem is only when I want to get one file with the getfile option where my data is -> 403 forbidden

Check screenshot i made or error message below:

There was an error running the table (Failed on attempt 1 to GET. (The remote server returned an error: (403) Forbidden.)-2147024891, System.UnauthorizedAccessExceptionAccess denied. You do not have permission to perform this action or access this resource.)

If I add the list url (Lists/Agenda%20voor%20Campagnes) to my subpagepath then i will get a 404 cannot find file. So it seems that I don't need to add something to the subpagepath or do i? 1

There was an error running the table (status code = 500, Failed on attempt 1 to GET. (The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found.), HttpStatusCode: NotFound, StatusCode: 404, StatusDescription: Not Found, Message: The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found.)

Does anyone know if it's an access rights issue or is my input wrong? If it's a right issue, any idea what kind of settings I need to change? I'm the admin of the test sharepoint site....so I should have all access with my own account.

Labels (3)
2 Replies
Alyona
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi @escaper-!

Did you find the solution for this issue? 

I have the same one but for One Drive connection. 

FelipeFuku
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

Hello, does anyone knows how to solve this issue? I'm having trouble with it now, 08/2022 ...