Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

REST CONNECTOR locate the Authorization token

I am trying to connect to google analytics by following this guide http://help.qlik.com/Connectors/en-US/connectors/#../Subsystems/REST_connector_help/Content/1.0/Crea...

But I get stuck on step 7. Open Developer tools in Google Chrome and locate the Authorization token

How do i locate the token?

Labels (1)
62 Replies
IuliaM
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hello Bjorn,

I managed to use this script for a different site where I also needed to use the 2.0 authorization. However, my question is what happens once the token is expired? how can we get a fresh refresh_token from the site using only Qlik Sense, so making the process automatic.

thanks a lot!

Iulia

IuliaM
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hello,

For anyone still struggling with this, I found the solution for the full automation so that I don't have to copy a new refresh_token every 3 or 4 hours.

what I do is save at each run the variables into a qvd which I load at then at the beginning of the script.

This now works as expected an no more manual intervention needed, initial refresh_token is still needed though but only for the first run, after that the qvd does the job.

Thanks for the code!

Iulia

Susa
Contributor
Contributor

Hi @Bjorn_Wedbratt 

I'm trying to make a connection with oracle eloqua via API, I need to authenticate using OAUTH 2.0, but I'm not getting it. Can you help me?