Qlik Community

Qlik Sense Data Connectivity

Discussion board where members can learn more about Qlik Sense Data Connectivity.

Announcements
Coming your way, the Qlik Data Revolution Virtual Summit. October 27-29. REGISTER
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Contributor III
Contributor III

Salesforce Connector Qlik Sense Desktop November 2018

I recently upgraded to Qlik Sense Desktop November 2018 version and all my data connections have disappeared.  Specifically I was connecting to salesforce in the September 2018 version and when I upgraded, that connection is no longer in the hub?

Any suggestions on how to get these connections back in there on the latest version?

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Contributor III
Contributor III

So what I am seeing right after I upgrade is below in Data Manager (Compared Nov. 2018 vs. Sept. 2018 Edition). To resolve this I just copied the connections folder and ConnectorRegistryProxy folder from September 2018 and pasted after I upgraded. I believe this should resolve the issue I had right after the upgrade.

Still seems odd that these would be deleted with the upgrade?

November 2018 EditionNovember 2018 EditionSeptember 2018 EditionSeptember 2018 Edition

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Highlighted
Creator II
Creator II

I upgraded my Desktop to Nov 2018 and all the existing connections are available and not lost. Did you loose the existing connection? Can you setup new connection ?  Did you lost the drivers ?

Highlighted
Contributor III
Contributor III

So what I am seeing right after I upgrade is below in Data Manager (Compared Nov. 2018 vs. Sept. 2018 Edition). To resolve this I just copied the connections folder and ConnectorRegistryProxy folder from September 2018 and pasted after I upgraded. I believe this should resolve the issue I had right after the upgrade.

Still seems odd that these would be deleted with the upgrade?

November 2018 EditionNovember 2018 EditionSeptember 2018 EditionSeptember 2018 Edition

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Where are these folders located? I did not find them after the instalation.

Highlighted
Contributor III
Contributor III

Mine is located here:

QlikConnectors.png