Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tfrazerheartlan
Contributor III
Contributor III

Salesforce Connector Qlik Sense Desktop November 2018

I recently upgraded to Qlik Sense Desktop November 2018 version and all my data connections have disappeared.  Specifically I was connecting to salesforce in the September 2018 version and when I upgraded, that connection is no longer in the hub?

Any suggestions on how to get these connections back in there on the latest version?

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
tfrazerheartlan
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

So what I am seeing right after I upgrade is below in Data Manager (Compared Nov. 2018 vs. Sept. 2018 Edition). To resolve this I just copied the connections folder and ConnectorRegistryProxy folder from September 2018 and pasted after I upgraded. I believe this should resolve the issue I had right after the upgrade.

Still seems odd that these would be deleted with the upgrade?

November 2018 EditionNovember 2018 EditionSeptember 2018 EditionSeptember 2018 Edition

View solution in original post

4 Replies
skamath1
Creator III
Creator III

I upgraded my Desktop to Nov 2018 and all the existing connections are available and not lost. Did you loose the existing connection? Can you setup new connection ?  Did you lost the drivers ?

tfrazerheartlan
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

So what I am seeing right after I upgrade is below in Data Manager (Compared Nov. 2018 vs. Sept. 2018 Edition). To resolve this I just copied the connections folder and ConnectorRegistryProxy folder from September 2018 and pasted after I upgraded. I believe this should resolve the issue I had right after the upgrade.

Still seems odd that these would be deleted with the upgrade?

November 2018 EditionNovember 2018 EditionSeptember 2018 EditionSeptember 2018 Edition

andre_medeiros8
Contributor
Contributor

Where are these folders located? I did not find them after the instalation.

tfrazerheartlan
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Mine is located here:

QlikConnectors.png