Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rjhatakia
Contributor
Contributor

Trigger a Qlik sense data load based on BW process chain status

Hi

I would like to create an event in qliksense that will be triggered after BW process chain is successfully completed. There is a way to do it in Qlikview but need to understand how to perform the same in Qliksense.

Please help and provide your inputs

Thanks

Labels (1)
3 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

If you can trigger the batch task from BW. It is possible. If not, Explain how you have done in qlikview (Is that EDX) or ?

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
rjhatakia
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Currently I have got Scheduled data loads from SAP BW system using QMC. However, I would like to automate this based on the external event. How do we enable EDX for Qliksense ? is this customized feature of standard out of the box

Anil_Babu_Samineni

This is not customised one but it will be active as another tool which qlik recommending. But, we can do forcee since there is no impact using https://github.com/eapowertools/QlikSenseTask 

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful