Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

cannot create connection error on an app, need input

We have several streams that have the same app in them but for different divisions.  My boss can open 3 of them just fine but when he attempts to open this one called Territory 2 he gets a box that simply says "error occurred, cannot create connection". That's it. I looked in the monitoring apps and can't fine anything.

any ideas.

I and others can open it just fine.  Is there by chance a limit of how many streams you can have open at one time?  Just guessing here.

the apps are all set up the same way with the same security.  they all loaded just fine and other members of his security group can get in just fine.

thanks

cathy

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

We are also getting this error during development i.e. it seems that we can only have about 7 tabs open at once before we get the error. It means shutting down apps to be able to use others - which is a pain when we are using a layered qvd data structure...

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Not applicable
Author

We are also getting this error during development i.e. it seems that we can only have about 7 tabs open at once before we get the error. It means shutting down apps to be able to use others - which is a pain when we are using a layered qvd data structure...

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Experiencing exactly the same problem - have not found the root cause yet. I'll raise a support ticket to see if this can be resolved

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Support provided a link to the following explaining its related to security limitations to websockets in IE

https://qliksupport.force.com/QS_CaseWizardKnowledgeArticle?Id=ka5D00000004Lh1IAE

shanemichelon
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

The link requires login and doesn't work with the normal community login.  can you please elaborate here?

I have the same issue during development and it is a constant pain.