Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
maheshyv
Contributor II
Contributor II

AWS Application Load Balancer Health Check Qlik Sense

I'm trying to Use AWS Application Load Balancer, by health Check is always UnHealthy. When i use Network Load Balancer Node become healthy i used TLS 443. But when i use Application ELB i need to specify Path. I tried with all possible combinations like /engine/healthcheck or /mynodename/hub or / but it's always unhealthy on port 443. Any suggestions on how to make it healthy?

Labels (3)
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
witty
Contributor III
Contributor III

try using a new application load-balancer and a target group; then you can specify the status codes that are "healthy"

6.png

View solution in original post

Levi_Turner
Employee
Employee

/qps/user with a 201 should also be healthy. Can you give that a try? The accepted answer, albeit correct, will have a consequence of spamming Qlik's logs with attempted authentication attempts.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
witty
Contributor III
Contributor III

try using a new application load-balancer and a target group; then you can specify the status codes that are "healthy"

6.png

maheshyv
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

it worked

Levi_Turner
Employee
Employee

/qps/user with a 201 should also be healthy. Can you give that a try? The accepted answer, albeit correct, will have a consequence of spamming Qlik's logs with attempted authentication attempts.

witty
Contributor III
Contributor III

@Levi
This is good to know; - 201 (201 Created) did not result in healthy state but using 200 and that path does.
Levi_Turner
Employee
Employee

Doh, yeah, it should be a 200 (OK) response 😃

maheshyv
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

/qps/user and status code -200 is healthy 🙂