Qlik Community

Qlik Sense Deployment & Management

Discussion board where members learn more about Qlik Sense Installation, Deployment and Management.

Announcements
Coming your way, the Qlik Data Revolution Virtual Summit. October 27-29. REGISTER
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Partner
Partner

Active Directory Error - Duplicate Key Violates Unique Constraint

I am attempting to connect Qlik Sense server to an Active Directory to load the users. I am getting an error in the logs referencing "synchronizing all users for 8106ccf0-9bbc-440a-bdc8-a0164f6b07c4 was not successful duplicate key value violates unique constraint "ix_usersuserid_userdirectory""

At first I thought it might be because I was getting warnings about AD Groups that generating WARNS of Recursive group hierarchy discovered, but I added an LDAP filter to get rid of those groups from the load and am still getting this message with zero users getting loaded.

Does anybody have an idea as to why this is happening and how to resolve?

2 Replies
Highlighted
Employee
Employee

Hey Aaron,

I haven't seen things described exactly like this, but are there duplicate users in the QMC > Users section (aka users with the exact same User Directory and User ID values)? Filtering by the problematic ID (8106ccf0-9bbc-440a-bdc8-a0164f6b07c4) may lead you in the right direction.

Highlighted
Partner
Partner

Hey,

i have the same problem have you been able to fix it ?

I really don`t know what is causing the insert problems.

Regards,

Johannes