Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gQlikR
Contributor
Contributor

Analyzer Access Allocations Not Accessible in QS QMC (v12.26.1 - 2018)..

Hello QMC v12.26.1 (2018) users,

I go to try to allocate users for stream report read access only and I noticed the Analyzer Access Allocations options are all shaded/not accessible at the bottom of the page (Show in screenshot).  I double check my role; and I do in fact have RootAdmin role access.  Can one of  you QMC'ers enlighten/help me on what might I be missing concerning this issue?

Or does this mean there are no Analyzer Access passes available; and we will need to purchase some (Note: We do have the Professional Access Allocations working successfully.)?

Analyzer_Access_Allocations_Not_Accessible.PNG

3 Replies
Levi_Turner
Employee
Employee

Can you message me the license privately?

gQlikR
Contributor
Contributor
Author

@Levi_Turner
It appears my LEF license has only Professional licenses; no Analyzer Access Allocation licenses at all. This appears to be why the option is not available/shaded out for me to allocate someone within the Analyzer Access Allocations area.
Is this normal QMC behavior; should I simply request for Analyzer Access Allocations licenses (I have 'IGNORE TOKENS;YES' in my LEF access)?
gQlikR
Contributor
Contributor
Author

All Viewers,
After further discussion with @Itu , this is a normal behavior of QMC when there are no Analyzer Access Allocation license(s) applied to your QMC LEF Access license.

Solution:
I requested Analyzer Access Allocation licenses to resolve this issue.

Thanks @Itu,
gQlikR