cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

App Migration failed Qlik Sense

Hello Everyone

I have upgraded the 3.2 SR5 version Qlik Sense to November 2017 Version.  It is upgraded successfully to new version of Qlik Sense, but in QMC  all the Migration Status of the apps is failed. I tried to migrate them manually and even stopping the services and re-run it but no luck.

I have read certain blogs related to the same issue and try to reach them too.. But my bad

I have attached my error log for reference.

Please guide me on the same.

Regards

Deepanshu

4 Replies
awhitfield
Partner - Champion
Partner - Champion

Hi,

Check out the attached thread:

https://community.qlik.com/thread/207330

Andy

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello Sir

Thanks for your response!!.

I did the same what was suggested in the thread but somehow I am still having the same issue.

laurentpaume‌ could you please help me in this scenario.

Regards

Deepanshu

laurentpaume
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

Hi, you should read the log files in order to know what kind of problem you have to deal with.

My advise was only for older versions where you didn't had any options for apps storage.

Once you got the problem please post it here.

Regards,

Laurent.

Beasy.

KishoreSuri
Creator
Creator

Hi , I have migrated QlikView 12 file to Qliksense February 2019(Both are Desktop versions), When I used to visualize the dashboards, expressions are not working correctly.

For Example, in an expression, we have combination of expressions(i.e., Sum(a)+Sum(b)) . In this, Sum(b) is not working and getting the Bar chart visualization for Sum(a). But the same expression in QlikView works. Please help me.

Thanks,
Kishore S