Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
juliensaintmaxent3113
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

App Monitoring sheet

Hi,

i would like to know what are the sheets use by my user .

I try to find informations in the monitoring apps.

from what I understand, when a user opens an application then the logs of the sheets are attached to the application so the opening time is the time to consult all the sheets.

Other points, the application monitoring app shows that when a user opens an application he went on all the gold sheets this is not the case.

so I would like to have the detail by user and by date on each sheet.

It's possible?

Thx

bye 

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Bastien_Laugiero

Hello,

From Qlik Sense February 2018 a new Engine log called QIX_Performance has been introduced.

This new log captures granular usage metrics allowing you to see what you are looking for. 

You will basically get the AppID, sheet ID, User Name with other performance metrics such as memory consumed, process time, ...

Please take a look at the following article explaining how to enable this new log. How to Enable Qlik Sense Telemetry

It also provides a link to a Qlik Sense application visualizing this information. You can, of course, build your own application based on your needs.

Hope this helps,

Kind regards, 

Bastien Laugiero
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Bastien_Laugiero

Hello,

From Qlik Sense February 2018 a new Engine log called QIX_Performance has been introduced.

This new log captures granular usage metrics allowing you to see what you are looking for. 

You will basically get the AppID, sheet ID, User Name with other performance metrics such as memory consumed, process time, ...

Please take a look at the following article explaining how to enable this new log. How to Enable Qlik Sense Telemetry

It also provides a link to a Qlik Sense application visualizing this information. You can, of course, build your own application based on your needs.

Hope this helps,

Kind regards, 

Bastien Laugiero
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT.
juliensaintmaxent3113
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni
Author

Hi Bastien,

i wish you a happy new year

thanks for your help.

i try to work app but when i change the different path, i have a incomplete vizualisation, see below:

2019-01-02_15h57_28.png

in the data model, i have in the Qix table 1 lign partialy inquire and other with date and that's all.

2019-01-02_16h01_58.png

i have no error during reload as you see

2019-01-02_16h04_04.png

i don't understand why it doesn't work.

do you have ideas?

Thank you for your time.

juliensaintmaxent3113
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni
Author

Bastien i'm sorry, the app works.

i passed level log on off and i must to wait to have log however i loose history log.

i work on the app to make my own vizualisation.

you confirm it's possible to analyze who see sheet (own sheet,community sheet and standard sheet)and when