Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Vegar
MVP
MVP

Best practice to notify all Qlik Sense users?

I am planning for disruptions/downtime in a QlikView/Qlik Sense environmet. In prior to this downtime I want to notify all users accessing the QlikView Accesspoint or Qlik Sense Hub about the future system down time.

In QlikView I'm use the "custom system message"-function to present a custom message to all user in the AccessPoint.

How should I do to notify all Qlik Sense users? Is there a "Custom system message"-functionality to be configured in the QMC? Could I solve this issue by another approach? I do not want to sen out an email to the whole organisation I only want to notify individuals that are accessing the HUB.

2 Replies
erjohnso
Creator
Creator

I know this question is hold but I had the same question ahead of a planned outage for upgrade. I think our best solution is to use the usage analyzer dashboard to extract a list of users and use that list to compile an email message.

Gabriel_Araya
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

Hi Guys .. after 2 years of this question, I would like to know if we have a kind of: 'Custom System Message' in the last versions of Qlik Sense

Regards