Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Can access QMC from client, but not HUB

Hi all

I have installed a Sense server 1.1 on a Azure VM (one domain) with a Windows Server 2012 R2 OS and everything here works perfect. On the server I can access the QMC and HUB, create apps. etc., no probs.

When I try to access the HUB from my laptop (another domain) over the internet, I get the "Opening HUB" picture and nothing happens.

Skærmbillede 2015-05-19 14.31.53.png

And it makes no difference if i put in '[servername]/hub' or '[servername]/hub/login'.

On the other hand, when I put in '[servername]/qmc' I get to the QMC website and is asked to login. When I do that, I get access to the QMC. No problem.

On the server I have:

- reassigned the default website on the server to port 8080 (verifiend by putting in [servername]:8080 and getting the IIS webpage)

- opened ports 80, 443, 4248, 4244, 4243

- reinstalled QlikSense for the n'th time

- deleted all certificates for the n'th time

Please help

Best regards

Thomas

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Hi Jeffry

Thanks for the input. The problem is solved.

I put the Azure serves internal IP in the 'Websocket origin white list', instead of the external IP, that is why it wasen't working. After I put in the external IP(URL), it worked.

Best regards

Thomas

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Can you open dev tools and see if there are any console messages?  My guess is that there is a problem with web sockets.  It could be your browser, the network, or something that needs to be configured on Azure.

jg

Not applicable
Author

Hi Jeffry

Thanks for the input. The problem is solved.

I put the Azure serves internal IP in the 'Websocket origin white list', instead of the external IP, that is why it wasen't working. After I put in the external IP(URL), it worked.

Best regards

Thomas