Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jochem_zw
Partner Ambassador
Partner Ambassador

Cannot connect to Qlik Sense server

Error Qlik Sense.PNG.png

there was a error, connection lost.............................

When i look in the Proxy LOG it says:

Error during stream authentication to serverAuthentication failed because the remote party has closed the transport stream.   at System.Net.Security.SslState.EndProcessAuthentication(IAsyncResult result)↵↓   at Qlik.Sense.Common.Communication.Tcp.StreamFactory.<>c__DisplayClassd.<>c__DisplayClassf.<Negotiate>b__b(IAsyncResult result)209f2e9e-d70b-422b-844d-239ae54a0ad9
21 Replies
prashanthi_gn
Contributor III
Contributor III

Do I have to add the all the rim node ips to the whitelist??

I see the below error a lot in my repository -->trace -->system logs

Exception received from websocket listener Authentication failed because the remote party has closed the transport stream.    at System.Net.Security.SslState.EndProcessAuthentication(IAsyncResult result)↵↓   at Qlik.Sense.Communication.Communication.Tcp.StreamFactory.<>c__DisplayClass10_1.<Negotiate>b__2(IAsyncResult result) 9a199504-318b-416e-8a1a-483cc6cfba84

Exception received from websocket listener Authentication failed because the remote party has closed the transport stream.    at System.Net.Security.SslState.EndProcessAuthentication(IAsyncResult result)↵↓   at Qlik.Sense.Communication.Communication.Tcp.StreamFactory.<>c__DisplayClass10_1.<Negotiate>b__2(IAsyncResult result) 9a199504-318b-416e-8a1a-483cc6cfba84

Sergey_Despot
Contributor III
Contributor III

Did you solve the problem?