Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sunny_talwar

Change Sheet ID and Object ID in Qlik Sense

Hey Guys -

Is there a way to change the Sheet ID and Object ID within Qlik Sense? The ID seems to be a randomly generated list of characters, but we are looking to give them names so that they are easily identifiable when we connect to them. Is that something which is possible or not?

Best,

Sunny

3 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Will update you monday, As i have permission to use QMC. Will check around and update you. As far i know - I don't think as you mentioned it is with Random string only

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
PrashantSangle

AFAIK, unfortunately we can not.

But if some one able to change sheet id and object, then I would love to know.

Regards,

Great dreamer's dreams never fulfilled, they are always transcended.
Please appreciate our Qlik community members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved 🙂
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Hi Sunny, It is generated based on object token based for GUI, So What i got information from my expertise is NO, We can't change.

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful