Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NahumMC
Contributor II
Contributor II

Change default app opening effect

Hi everybody,

I would like to ask if anyone know if it possible and how to change the animated effect on hub while an app its opening.

Show a picture to ilustrate what I mean:

AppOpeningEffect.png

It will be like when in Qlikview configure an image to show on open document and it dissapear after load the qvw.

Also I would like to know if this kind of changes affect to official qlik support.

Thanks in advance and Regards.
Nahúm.

Labels (4)
5 Replies
lironbaram
Partner - Master III
Partner - Master III

hi 

you can to change this it's in the base files of qlik sense installation 

so it's also mean those changes might not be supported 

NahumMC
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi Liron,

As I suppose it will be managing the original files, the point its to know if someone know what file manage that effect.

And related to the support, what I want to know is if this kind of customization makes invalid the official support not for this files in particular, for entire product. 

Regards.

Nahúm.

lironbaram
Partner - Master III
Partner - Master III

hi 

i did played with the files sometime ago , i'll look at which exact file 

but i am quite sure it will cause your environment to be not supported 

NahumMC
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thank you so much for your help Liron.

Hope some of Qlik staff could help with the point of the support contract status about deployments with customized files.

Regards.

Nahúm.

Giuseppe_Novello

No it is not possible to change and yes, if in case you find a "hack" way to change it, it will immediately become a unsupported product, which means, that if you have any issues, you must return the product to its original state to be eligible to be supported. Support will not be responsible if anything gets damage nor will be able to recover anything that gets damage, in that case if you required to wipe the whole implementation, support won't be able to assist to recover it. You will do this at your own risk. 

Best Regards,

Gio

Giuseppe Novello
Principal Technical Support Engineer @ Qlik