Changing Services Passwords On Rim Node Not Working
I have a customer who has received a global directive to ensure that all account passwords are changed every 90 days. This includes services accounts. This client runs a central node and a rim node Qlik Sense installation.
We have changed the Qlik Sense services account passwords on the central node (and even the PostgreSQL superuser password), and the central node works fine.
However, when we change the services passwords on the rim node, the rim node fails to work properly - and lsass.exe consumes bucketloads of CPU. If we change the passwords back on the rim node, it all works again - and lsass.exe is negligible.