cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wayne-a
Creator
Creator

Dashboard bundle when branch extensions already deployed

Hi, glad to see the new dashboard bundle with the November 2018 release.  I already use several of these extensions already.  Does anyone know what happens when I upgrade my system to the November release and I already have these extensions installed?  I'm guessing that it will replace / upgrade the current one to the one now shipping with the product.  Can anyone confirm?  Thanks in advance for any help.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
skamath1
Creator III
Creator III

Installed on the Desktop and found the bundle gets installed in a separate folder.  Also the extensions are listed as separate group under Extensions.

Once you install the November release, you have to replace all the existing objects with new one.

Capture1.PNG

Capture.PNG

View solution in original post

2 Replies
skamath1
Creator III
Creator III

Installed on the Desktop and found the bundle gets installed in a separate folder.  Also the extensions are listed as separate group under Extensions.

Once you install the November release, you have to replace all the existing objects with new one.

Capture1.PNG

Capture.PNG

wayne-a
Creator
Creator
Author

Thanks much!  Glad to see that it looks like it is it's own entity.  Some extra work to change anything existing to the new ones but should not break anything.  Thanks again.