Qlik Community

Qlik Sense Deployment & Management

Discussion board where members learn more about Qlik Sense Installation, Deployment and Management.

Not applicable

Deleted User still has license allocated

I am in the process of testing different security roles.  I deleted a user before deactivating the license.  When I navigate over the the license information the user is displayed as 'deleted user' and the status is allocated.

I am unable to deactivate the license....the button is grayed out.

I tried reloading the user thinking it would sync up with the license.  That did not work.

I know the quarantine period is 7 days, but that's for deactivated users.

Any idea how to resolve the issue.  Also as a side note the user last logged in on the 5th which is 7 days ago.

Tags (1)
6 Replies

Re: Deleted User still has license allocated

This is fixed in Qlik Sense 3.2 R4. See the release notes on Qlik Sense 3.2 Service Release 4

Deallocation button in the QMC is disabled

Jira issue ID: QLIK-75103

Description: When a deleted user has User Access allocated, the allocation is not put into quarantine.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
Not applicable

I upgraded to 3.2 R4 and i'm still unable to deallocate a license that is associated to a deleted user.Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Have you contacted Qlik Support? It looks like a known issue so they likely have a workaround for you. And if the bug is not actually fixed in SR4 they would like to hear from you.

Not applicable

I did.  I opened a support ticket with them letting them know i upgraded to 3.2 SR4 and i'm still not able to deallocate the license.  They asked that i reach out to the partner that sold me the license. 

iashishmp
New Contributor

After migrating to SR4 too the deallocation button is greyed out, now whats the next step to be done plz suggest

Contact your Qlik Partner for support if you work through a partner or contact Qlik Support if you're a direct Qlik customer.

Community Browser