Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HenryFoth_2021
Contributor II
Contributor II

Disable unlink master visualization option.

Hi community,

I was wondering if there is a way to disable the unlink option of the Master Visualization's. I would like that users can't do this in a published app.

Is it possible?

Thanks in advance.

4 Replies
rohitk1609
Master
Master

Dear Henry,

A user who can duplicate the app can do unlink because he is owner of that sheet. You can try to write for app objects and un-check update action, I hope you will get what you want.

To see the affect of unchecking UPDATE action you must disable STREAM default  security rule.

If a post helps to resolve your issue, please mark the appropriate replies as "Accept as Solution" or Like it.
Best,
Rohit

HenryFoth_2021
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi Rohit!

Thanks for you reply. I will give it a try and come back to you with the results.

Thanks in advance.

Best.
Henry.

HenryFoth_2021
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi Rohit. How are you?

I was going to try this, but I don't even know where to start.

Could you please give me some steps to do? How should I perform this?

Thanks in advance.

rohitk1609
Master
Master

Dear Henry,

We have document where we have explained how to implement security till lowest level i.e. sheet or app objects. https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-Sense-Enterprise-Documents/Sheet-or-App-Object-Level-Security-Qli...

you may start referring it, when you will reach to lowest level app objects level there you need to disable UPDATE action. 

Thanks,

Rohit